Graduate Debt Free from New Tribes Bible Institute.
New Tribes Bible Institute (NTBI) is one of the most affordable places to get a Bible education and start your missions training. Your costs at NTBI are about $9,000 a year which includes your tuition, room and board. Since NTBI was founded, we wanted to provide men and women the opportunity to study God’s Word without the hindrance of debt.
In order to keep costs affordable, the staff at NTBI are supported by local churches and individuals as NTM missionaries so none of your semester fees go to employing your teachers.
Summary of When Payments are Due
Dec. 1 or July 1 – $100 – One time room deposit, freshmen semester only, refundable after graduation
Jan. 1 and Aug. 1 – Down payment due each semester (see payment schedule)
Sept. – Dec. and Feb. – May – $475 due on the first of each month
Both NTBI campuses accept payments from the GI Bill for Veterans under the “Montgomery GI Bill.” Beginning October 1, 2011, the “Post 9/11 GI Bill” can also be used for payment toward tuition.
In the event of delinquent accounts, the following policies apply:
- A student more than $250 past due may be placed on financial probation.
- A student more than $500 past due may be asked to withdraw from NTBI.
- A student’s account must be completely paid in order to receive credit for the semester, as well as their diploma.
All fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is denied by the school before enrollment, except an application fee of not more than $25 which may be retained by the school.
Non-refundable charges after entrance to NTBI:
- Student Accident Insurance
- Early withdrawal administration fee of $25
- Meals, rent charges, and semester charges are prorated throughout the semester
- Room deposit – after room inspection by Dean’s Department
Resident Students may not move off-campus and become commuters once the semester starts.
New Tribes Bible Institute does not qualify to issue IRS Form 1098T.